October 1, 2010

Paper Pieced Suzi Blu




Happy World Card Making Day!

There are a TON of challenges going on today and SCS is just one of the places you will find them all!

Join us in the Unity forum for a whole mess of challenges!

 Paper Piecing- it's one of my *favorite* things to do in lieu of coloring!
My challenge for you today is to use paper piecing on your card some where!


I decided on a little Suzi Blu for today- I love how the little bit of color adds such a pop!
(I also paper pieced the leaves.)  She has a few blingy flowers also ;)  
Paper is Cosmo  Dies are Spellbinders™
 
Here's the skinny.

Must use Unity or Ippity stamps
Must be uploaded to SCS using keyword USCWCMD01 by midnight 10/16
You *can* combine Unity challenges
There is one random winner per blog
Winners will be announced on the 10/21 hop

If you play ALL the challenges INDIVIDUALLY, you will be entered for a chance to win the Unity KOM FREE FOR ONE YEAR!
ENJOY!
Pin It Now!

22 comments:

Pamela said...

So so cute! I love it! :)

Latisha said...

i think you are forcing me to buy these stamps! so cute!

creative patti said...

Going to try and so all but for sure most. I love my unity and ippity stamps. Thanks. Cute card.

StampinCathy said...

This is one adorable card. Great challenge. Happy WCMD!

Angie Blom said...

Stunning card AJ.. love the paper piecing of her dress.. beautiful.

Sasha Holloway said...

love your card

Bethany said...

I can't enter because I only own 1 Unity Stamp, but I am still going to see how many I can complete. Here is my card for YOUR challenge.
http://inspiredscrapper-bethany.blogspot.com/2010/10/its-cardapolooza.html

Amy said...

ADORABLE:) I LOVE paper piecing, this is so cute Happy WCMD

*Vicki* said...

I just LOVE the look of the paper piecing on the Kraft card stock!! Beautiful card!! Happy WCMD!!! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

I just love paper piecing, and you have done an amazing job with yours. The leaves even??? WOW!
Super cute card. Love the image!
Thanks for sharing your WCMD inspiration.

Glenda said...

So adorable! Happy WCMD!

Eva said...

AJ, this is just too cute!!!! I love your paper piecing!

Carolyn King said...

This is adorable AJ! LOVE the mix of dp!

Carolyn King said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
joybear said...

Very cute card!

Jules! said...

beautiful...♥ Suzi Blue♥

Jennine Chambers said...

love it!! I just got my first Suzi in the mail today and I can't wait to use it!

lynn said...

just darling, aj:)

Tanya said...

Thanks for the challenge and the chance to win!!

Melissa said...

Cute card! Happy World Card Making Day!

Melissa
http://www.burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com/

the whimsical butterfly said...

Just adorable- LOVE your pink on kraft w the paper piecing-it really brings out this cutie pie image! Awesome challenge!

Noelle Reese said...

I love it! She is SUPER cute! Thanks for the great challenge! Here is mine:
http://noellescrapsalot.blogspot.com/2010/10/wcmd-unity-challenge-1-ajs-paper.html