October 10, 2010

Today is the day

Happy Monday-

Another fabulously busy weekend flown by, and off to another fun filled crazy week!


I decided to play along with the Case Study challenge blog- I recently stumbled upon this challenge and thought it was fun- whenever you are in a slump, casing someone can get the juices flowing.

I decided to go a different direction than the leaves all the samples had- I loved the color palette, and thought clouds would work...these clouds are fun happy cheery clouds!  In lieu of a flower, I stamped another cloud, cut it out and mounted it with a pop dot.

The sentiment is from the brave girls set, and the clouds are KOM, die is from Spellbinders™

enjoy!

Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

What a fun card, AJ! Love the idea of having clouds instead of leaves :) Thanks for playing! xxx

Karen B. said...

This is just so pretty and soothing.

Jingle said...

This is such a cute card! I love those clouds!

nancy said...

Cute clouds! Looking foward to working with you on the Samantha Walker team! :)

Julie said...

Oooh I LOVE it, AJ! Those clouds are SO FUN!

Chris said...

sweet! Thanks for playing along with the CASE study blog - it's so much fun to be their sponsor this week!

asela said...

Oh I like!

Emily Leiphart said...

How sweet! I love those fun clouds. Now I can't wait to get my October Kit!