October 25, 2010

Wishing you a blessed birthday


I have MORE birthdays a coming and I am still in need of a few more birthday cards!
I was hoping to be able to whip out a few more Halloween projects this week... here's to tomorrow.

This one is a fun colored one- happy cheery cards are always good to have on hand.

I used a Big Scalloped circle dies from Spellbinders for the base of the card.  I used the standard circles for the inner circle.  The sentiment is of course Unity.  ;)

I think I may do a mini mass production line of birthday cards once I find the design best suited for it.  Then I will be ready for any birthday that sneaks up on me, because they ALL are lately!
enjoy!!


paper- MME
kasier rhinestones
Unity Stamps
twinery 
Spellbinders™ dies Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Anne said...

I really like the bright cheeriness of this card! The shape is fun, too, with the scalloped edges.

StampinCathy said...

This is one beautiful card. Great colors and just love the style, dp, and saying. Thanks for the inspiration AJ!

Jingle said...

This is a great card!

the whimsical butterfly said...

SUPER duper cute! LOVE the sneak peek and your shaped card!!