November 1, 2010

Butterflies

Well, it's officially fall here!

The leaves ARE everywhere on the ground, it's cold, rainy, and not so pretty out.  I had to bring in my lemon tree and mint plant for fear they may freeze over the impending La Nina. (Or is it El Nino?  ;)  I can't keep up, all I know is that it's not nice out and this year it never really was!!

So, I went for a spring theme in my card today- hoping for a little warmth!


This is from the newest Kit of the Month picture perfect.

I enjoy a purely simple CAS one layer card every once in a while!  I added a little stickles to the butterflies and just hand drew the lines around it all.  


Lots of fun stuff brewing up around here-Will be better about updating my blog soon!!   I have been a little negligent here due to my dad having some health issues, thanks for all of the positive comments I have been receiving and prayers for him- it's so very appreciated!

enjoy!!
Pin It Now!

7 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is beautiful. Love the colors and how the butterflies pop.

Jingle said...

This is SO pretty! I love the shimmer!

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is CAS PERFECTION, my friend. LOVE the butterflies (duh ;) and the added touch of sparkle!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oeh, love the way you used this butterfly stamp! Love the outline you made, it's just a perfect card!
Hugs, Wendy

asela said...

Oh I like!

Anne said...

Very pretty! I love CAS and you've done it perfectly!

Emily Leiphart said...

I love this stunning CAS, AJ! Those pink sparkly butterflies are awesome. I hope your Dad is doing well!