November 4, 2010

FWF Christmas Tags

Happy Friday!!


Today's stamp simply challenge:

Tags are Fun! — Who doesn’t like to make a tag or two!  Tags are small canvases to decorate that we pass on with a gift or use to embellish a card or other project.  Today we are making tags — could be Christmas tags or ANY tag you might need for any occasion — whether it be a tag to hang on a bag handle or gift or an adornment for a card or other project, let’s just have some fun today making tags!!!




I am finding my self seriously short on time lately. so I am doing the whole less is more thing!  I made simple gift tags with my Big Scalloped rectangle Nestabilities.  The stamp is Unity's Silhouette song bird.


This image is the a Beautiful sight.  I did these both in the same fashion, one ink color, attached to the scalloped shape, and adorned with a button and twine.  Handmade can be simplified! ;)



For this uploading to SCS, please use keyword ssnotime164


Check out the fab samples for today’s challenge on the blogs of the Stamp Simply Challenge DT:
Claudia Rosa: Pretty Pressings - November Guest Designer
Deb Neerman:  Paper, Ink, Scissors & Stamps 
Barbara Anders: Paper Pursuits
Jenny Gropp: One Krafty Kat 
Janine Orchard: 2bKrafty 
AJ Otto: The Willow Garden   <---- you are here
Deb Saaranen: Dream In Color
Barb Schram: Explore. Dream. Discover

enjoy! Pin It Now!

23 comments:

Welcome to Explore.Dream.Discover. said...

Super tags, AJ! LOVE the bakers string, one of my fav embellishments of late! Have a great weekend!

Deborah Saaranen said...

Wow--so fabulous! I love the overstamped images and pretty curved edges!!!

Elisabeth said...

Beautiful tags AJ! I just love that cardinal image!

Bogner's said...

I love your tags! They are great! I love the shape and the images! Fabulous!

Jingle said...

These are fabulous!

Scrapcollectr said...

Great idea to use the nestie as a tag. They came out so vintage-y lovely!
*smile*

Erika said...

Fabulous tags. So pretty. Thanks for sharing.

NoraAnne said...

These are awesome! I love both of these stamps, keep asking myself why I haven't ordered them yet?! Thanks for sharing these!

Noelle Reese said...

I love those tags! Less is more a lot of the time! I feel that way about all these toys every where too LOL

Emily Leiphart said...

I love your tags, AJ! They could be used as ornaments, too!

Deb Neerman said...

These are gorgeous, AJ! Love the simple elegance ... and the beautiful holiday stamps!!

BonnieRose said...

simple is good.. love love your tags!

lynn said...

i am so making some tags just like these, aj! thanks for sharing!!

Jenny Gropp said...

Cute as can be... I'm addicted to that red and white twine!

stampjourney said...

Lovely! Perfect for the holidays!

Rona said...

there are great - perfect size stamps for a tag!! LOVE IT

Anne said...

Oh, I love those tags. The simplicity makes the spellbinders die cut stand out. So perfect.

Lisa said...

These are adorable!!! Looove the cardinal stamp!

cindy said...

Fun tags.

Jessy said...

HI AJ- wow, the tags look fabulous! thanks for sharing your inspiring projects! :-)

Theresa said...

Both of your cards are beautiful! These are both wonderful stamps!

Janine said...

Very pretty AJ!!!

Barbara said...

Both are so pretty, AJ! Love that overstamped look!