November 3, 2010

Greatful

Happy Hip Hop!
 
Today's hip hop theme is Thanks giving place settings.  I don't do much in the way of table decorations, so it was sort of nice to play around!
 
 
 Here is my place setting in full action.  We are laid back sort of peeps- so if the fork and knife are in the wrong spot or pointing the wrong direction- my apologies! ;) 
I wrapped the candle holders with some Kaiser Craft paper, and then created the accordion flowers with it as well.
The stamps are all Samantha Walker for Unity; Fall Splendor and Fall Family Memories.

 Here's just another angle- I created an invite, (left) place card, (center) candle wraps, and napkin ring.  The dies are all Spellbinders™ Labels one, Asst. leaves shapeabilities, and standard circles.
 
 
Make sure to head yourself on over to Shemaine's blog next!






Enjoy!
Pin It Now!

18 comments:

Amber Hight said...

Love this AJ:) Fun place setting!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

I love this whole thing. The fan- folded flowers are my fave!

StampinCathy said...

WOW! This place setting is gorgeous and so inspiring.

JPScraps said...

Beautiful place settings!

Erika said...

the accordion flowers are gorgeous. LOVE THEM!!! Thanks so much for sharing. I'm going to try this for my table.

Jingle said...

That looks really wonderful!

Rona said...

Beautiful - I love making those accordion flowers - that is perfect with the circles over them like that!!

dahlhousedesigns said...

Just fantastic!

Noelle Reese said...

LOL I love it! We are laid back too and my first thought was am I supposed to put the fork with the knife? LOL

Julie said...

OMG, this is adorable, AJ!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your place setting!!

Jennine Chambers said...

love it!! is that fiesta ware? I love my fiesta ware. it makes for such a vibrant table.

jmahugger said...

Love the accordion flowers! Beautiful place setting!!

Latisha said...

pretty pretty!

lynn said...

great projects, aj:)

Eva said...

This is sooooo gorgeous...love it AJ!!!

Shemaine Smith said...

AJ I love these!! Too cute!

Ola said...

AJ, these are beautiful... and I love the accordin flower!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com

Lisa said...

These are lovely! Those accordion flowers are fabulous!