November 15, 2010

Hot Cocoa weather

Monday!
Fun exciting news going on around here today...

A while back Gina K asked if would be interested in joining her fabulous team, and how could I say no!  She is quite amazing I must say and I have had the pleasure of working with her through Spellbinders and publications prior to this!

Check out the rest of her new team in the post here.




And I even managed to whip up a good ol' fashioned CAS card!  
I love the nested mittens from Spellbinders and was so excited to see Gina K's Winter mittens set when she released it.  That fun font and adorable matching mittens are too cute!

I have HUGE plans today of cleaning up after the birthday week celebration we had all last week!  Sheesh, aqua sand is messy! ;)

enjoy! Pin It Now!

23 comments:

Giovana said...

Congrats AJ!!! I am so excited too!!
Looking forward to knowing you more.

Giovana

Julie said...

Congrats, AJ! Love your card...those mittens are adorable!

Melanie said...

congrats AJ!! :)

love this big white scalloped card, makes me want some snow!!

catdidit said...

Congrats! I am so tickled to have you on the team too! Love the big ole scallop card, that looks awesome!

Kristie said...

Congrats!

Jennie said...

Congrats AJ!!! Thrilled to be working with you :o) Your card is just adorable and love those mittens!

Carolyn King said...

Love this adorable card---congrats on the Gina K team-----> delighted to be working with you!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oeh, love these mittens, love the shape of your card for it! Hugs, Wendy

Vicki Dutcher said...

Congrats on being on the GKD Team!! So exciting!!

Christi Snow said...

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS, AJ!!!! This card is so darn cute too!! smiles....

alienanessa said...

Super cute card!! Congrats on the Gina DT call!

Brenda said...

Congrats AJ!!! I am happy to see you joining GKD!!

Karen B. said...

First, congratulations!
Second, that aqua sand...you are brave. I got my boys just a starter kit and then I think I threw it all way after the first time they played with it. Stuff got everywhere and scratched my table to pieces! Brave, brave, girl.

Stampin' Pam said...

CONGRATS - welcome aboard - so cool! Love your CAS card too.

Deb said...

Big {{hugs}} and congratulations, AJ! So excited to get to be on this team with you! Darling mittens card!

Luv 2 Create said...

Congrats AJ on joining the GKD team.
Marcie

Judy McMullen said...

Congrats, AJ, on joining the Gina K Design team! I'll be looking forward to your creations on Gina K Designs!! Love your CAS card!!!

Pila said...

Congratulations! Your card is delightful, too.

BonnieRose said...

COngrats to you AJ... well deserved!

Jingle said...

This is a really cute card! Congratulations!!!

jennifer mitten said...

So many mittens - all named for me!!!

Cottagerca said...

cute cute

Jenny Gropp said...

Congrats AJ - HAVE FUN!!!
Love the mittens!