November 25, 2010

It's ALL worth it!


Happy BLACK Friday!!!!!!
Well- I am heading out to shop- I love it, it's a festive way to kick off the holidays- I have very little expectations other than my Starbucks in hand!  I don't stand in LONG lines or wait hours to get into a store, but if I find something- I will buy! ;)
Today's stamp simply challenge is Black Friday!


My card uses the Melody Ross Stamps- (available at the Unity site) I added a little black- I love that pop black adds to most cards, so this wasn't too hard of a challenge for me! ;) The die is Spellbinders, and the gems are Kaiser.


For this uploading to SCS, please use keyword ssnotime167

Check out the fab samples for today’s challenge on the blogs of the Stamp Simply Challenge DT:

Claudia Rosa: Pretty Pressings - November Guest Designer
Deb Neerman:  Paper, Ink, Scissors & Stamps 
Barbara Anders: Paper Pursuits
Jenny Gropp: One Krafty Kat 
Janine Orchard: 2bKrafty 
AJ Otto: The Willow Garden   <---- you are here
Deb Saaranen: Dream In Color
Barb Schram: Explore. Dream. Discover

enjoy! Pin It Now!

19 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

WoW, this is gorgeous, AJ! Love the stamps and that DP ... this has to be my new-favorite-AJ-card!!

Janine said...

SO pretty AJ!! Have a Happy weekend.!

Barbara said...

AWESOME card, AJ! Love you color combo!

Toni K said...

Love It!!!

Deborah Saaranen said...

Wow-- I ADORE this image...what a gorgeous design around it! Fabulous AJ!!!

Becky Dunham said...

Great card AJ! I love the colors and the layers!

Angie Blom said...

Just a fabulous card. I love the colours and the MR stamps are just amazing.

lynn said...

love this, aj!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is fabulous, AJ! I love that Melody Ross set.

jennifer mitten said...

This is gorgeous - maybe I need that bug stamp after all...

Anne said...

Great card. Clean and classic!

Lisa said...

EEP! I love this - totally gorgeous!

StampinCathy said...

This is one awesome and inspiring card. Love the colors and the stamps too.

dahlhousedesigns said...

beautiful.

lisa a.

Jingle said...

This is really a great card!

JJH said...

Love this card. - thaks for the inspiration.

myartistry said...

Love that Queen Bee stamp, the card is cool!

rosbelienatividad said...

simply beautiful!

Teri Stenerson said...

It's the bee's knees, cute as can bee.

Teri