November 12, 2010

Make A Wish- Paper Pretties Blog Hop!

Happy Friday!

*For my FWF/Stamp Simply post click here*

 Today I have the honor of joining in the Paper Pretties November release Blog Hop!  Head on over and check them out- there are 7 new sets releasing today.

and in case you haven't heard yet, Paper Pretties has a BRAND NEW owner.  Heather Lee Reppen is now running the show over there-  Now located in Madison, WI, they are so pleased to offer you amazing customer service, faster and cheaper shipping, and a wider variety of stamping "must have" products to go along with all of their new stamps!! Basic Grey, Kaisercraft, Copic and more! All orders are shipped within 24 hours.


I got to use Surprise Sophia for my card.  Such a fun little birthday girl set!  (I also had a birthday girl this week! ;)  Mine doesn't dress like this, so I opted for some full on girlie with pinks and blond hair!  (Mine is into camo, skulls and crossbones, and soccer ;)

I colored parts of her with my copics, and then paper pieced her dress- I love paper piecing clothing as an option of coloring in.

This is definitely a bit more girlie girl than I am used to for sure- The paper and rhinestones are MME, and the ribbon is May Arts, and dies are all from Spellbinders™.

Make sure to head to Frances Byrne's blog next!
Pin It Now!

32 comments:

Imke said...

Hello AJ, this is such a sweet image and i like her paper pieced dress !! Beautiful Card.

StampOwl said...

super cute

Angie Blom said...

this is just beautiful AJ.. I love the papers and ribbon.

Nancy said...

Love the girliness of this card!! Wonderful colors...you can live vicariously!! LOL!

Jackie said...

This card is so sweet! I love the girly touches, it really works with her!

Erika M. said...

Your card is quite adorable!

Deconstructing Jen said...

Beautiful card! I love how soft and pretty it is!

Anne Temple said...

Very pretty card, soft and girly. Love how you paper pieced her dress.

Stampvanwinkle said...

Hi AJ, Love your Sophia card. It's adorable.

Carolyn King said...

how cute AJ...love her pieced dress!!

Cindy Haffner said...

AJ she is so PRETTY!

Delia Cruz said...

Oh she is adorable and I love you coloring. Beautiful work!!

Jessica G. said...

Sweet card -- love Sophia's gingham dress!

Jana Weaver said...

Love the girly-girl look of your card, my daughter doesn't dress like this either...she only wears leggings!!

Leslie's Blog said...

How adroable is her dress. I used to dress like that...no it's the busy mom look. I haven't tried paper piecing yet but will because the outcome sure is nice. Thanks for sharing!!

Lawren said...

Wht a sweet card. Very pretty.

Cammy said...

Love the MME papers, very cute!

The Stamper's Touch said...

What a sweet girlie girl!!!!! Love your ribbon and button placement!

Linda

Jane Matsumoto said...

Super cute and SO sweet! Glad you could participate in our blog hop, AJ!

Kristine Reynolds said...

I love this sweet Sophia card! You made a great card with her!

Kristine Reynolds said...

I love this sweet Sophia card! You made a great card with her!

Jennifer {jennifer-g} said...

Cute cute AJ!! Love all the PINK! :)

Kathy said...

So cute. Love all the pink and the pieced dress.

Linda said...

Hello AJ, this is such a sweet image and i like her. This my style of stamps Untiy need to make cute one Like this lol just my two cents! hotwheels

Billie A said...

Very nice card love the papers and the die used. Like how you did the ribbon.

Alaine said...

I like the paper pieced dress.

artish said...

love the carry through of the gingham from pattern paper to dress. super cute ribbon and button!

EELS said...

Love the card, colours are beautiful.
Elaine

Theresa said...

Beautiful card. Such a sweet image. Lovely colors.

Vanja said...

Fantastic card! I love the paper piecing.
hugs, Vanja

Heather said...

AJ, this is adorable! Thanks so much for helping out with the hop! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Beate said...

AJ, your girl looks darling! I love her paper pieced skirt!
Hugs and smiles