November 12, 2010

Stampin' Store kit time






Hola!
Happy Saturday!  We are busy with soccer and gearing up for a 7 yo birthday party tomorrow!!

Here's a few quick cards for you with the Store KOM!


This first one uses the Happy Mother's day sentiment - I love having these new mom's day sentiments!
I embossed the kraft envelope with a Spellbinders™ impressabilities.


I have two Mother's day cards ready to go now! :) This one uses the Big Scalloped Rectangles LG for the card shape.   I stamped the butterfly, cut it out, and popped him up with foam squares.  I added a line of stickles to his trail also...

enjoy!
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

the whimsical butterfly said...

LOVE THESE! The first one is so CAS and I love the boost of color w/ that cute twine-the 2nd is GORGEOUS-LOVe that popped-up butterfly and what you can do w/ those nesties!!!

Shemaine Smith said...

Oh these are both beautiful but that second one stole my heart!

Beate said...

Gorgeous cards! You always rock CAS cards. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the second one. I love that you cut it with the large scallop rectangles, the way you layered it and the darling butterfly.
Hugs and smiles

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh cool, I love your big die.