December 30, 2010

Be Mine

Happy New Years EVE!!
I can't believe it's already here, wow times flies!  Do you have any resolutions?  I talked about it a bit yesterday, but I think I need to scrap more-for me.  My kids are growing so fast and soon it will be all a blur!

I am ready for a new year and some new adventures- We already have a big year planned for us, my dad is set to finish out his radiation/chemo, my husband is training for an iron man, and my son will head to middle school next fall...I think the year already has some great milestones to reach!

On to the card-

I finally got to ink up the city of love set by the one and only Lisa Hetrick! I adore that fun skyline and the clouds are pretty awesome too!  And the sentiments. ;) I think I have a thing for sentiments...
I decided to try out the classic diamonds to match with the argyle paper- It looks as if my city is crooked. or is it my sentiment?  either way- One Valentine ready to go! check!

enjoy and have a SAFE and prosperous new year!!!!

Be Mine-
Stamps- City of Love, Unity
Paper- Be Mine, Echo Park
Dies- S4-288 Classic Diamonds, Spellbinders 
Twine- divine twine



Pin It Now!

17 comments:

cort said...

Love the stamps and the twine!

jennifer mitten said...

Very cute - I have this stamp - can't wait to use it!!

lynn said...

sweet, aj! happy 2011!

Jacilynn said...

super sweet! too cute

sharon g said...

Love the skyline stamp, and the colors you chose!

{jennie} said...

Beautiful card!

wendyp said...

super cute!!!

shuggy said...

cute card!! love that set. must get it inky soon!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute!!!

Jennine Chambers said...

that paper looks great with the black and white skyline! Happy NYE!

Emily Leiphart said...

AJ, I'm in love with the pinks, greys and blacks of your last three cards! I, too, am ready for a fresh New Year and Valentine's Day! :)

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute AJ! Happy New Year!

Pam said...

I love this little city and how you showcased it. Great job!

Pam said...

I love this little city and how you showcased it. Great job!

Ryann Salamon said...

Happy New Year, AJ!!

naneruth said...

Cute card!

TiaKeas said...

The City of love stamp is a very useful stamp!! Thank-you..