December 22, 2010

Snow Days

HIP HOP!

Well- it's here! The last hip hop before Santa arrives!! 
I hear their are some older KOM's retiring soon...have you purchased yours yet?!

Sorry I have been so quiet here lately- kids are home and I have made the choice to let the blog go during the holidays...I have even lost a few followers over it, but the kids are only this age once and I have been enjoying this past month not stressing over posting daily!  This will change soon of course!  Back at after the holidays are over! ;) 





Today I am using the amazing Wintertime ECHO PARK paper and the December KOM!  I adore that cute little snowman!  I even followed Jimmi's HHSC#38! 
I outlined him in a blue that matched the paper- a little different than my normal snowman color!  I stamped the sentiment right onto the snowflake paper (which I think is the flip side of the ornament paper.)


And, since we are here are a few "OLDER" cards done using the retiring KOM's!!  *side note* wow...


 september '08

september '08

august '08

september '08

august '08

december '08

october '08
k- I won't bore you with any more...sort of funny looking back, like a time machine- WOW. My style has sort of changed! ;) 

  Head on over to Ms Brookie's blog next!


Next Blog
Pin It Now!

22 comments:

lynn said...

love that snowman and the "vintage" cards!

Anne said...

Adorable snowman card! Thanks for sharing your other cards also. What fun!!

dahlhousedesigns said...

Sweet collection of cards!

Lisa a

Lisa H. said...

ooooo! love the flashback. Merry Christmas, AJ!

Sandra said...

Thank you for all the inspiration!
Sandra

Ola said...

Everything is so adorable! I love that snowman!!!

I do not blame you for letting the blog go for a little while!!! I love spending all the time I can with my boys when they're on break from school(I wish break could last a little longer.... and it just started, lol)

THank you so much for sharing!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com
zloe.blogspot.com

Maria Levine said...

Fun stuff AJ! Love all the retiring sets!

stampjourney said...

Love all your cards with the retiring sets, and your snowman card looks perfect with the Echo Park papers! Enjoy time with your family this season--it's so refreshing to see someone who has the right priorities!

Julie said...

SUPER cute, AJ! LOVE that little snowman.

Emily Leiphart said...

Aw, such a sweet snowman card, AJ! I love your CAS style!

Jennine Chambers said...

great cards! and you're right your kids are only that age once so enjoy them. the blog can wait.

jennifer mitten said...

We still enjoy seeng the "old" sets!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE your snowman! Super cute--and your other cards are fun to look at! LOVE when styles change;)

jmahugger said...

Love your snowman card!! Cute~

Your older cards are beautiful! Fun to look back at some older kits.

Merry Christmas to you & your family~

catnap said...

What a great collection of cards!

Scrapcollectr said...

Love Mr Frosty! Enjoy your family time, your true followers will stay with you.... *smile*

TracyM said...

looking at the oldies..is kind of nice - and you make sure you do what you need to do. (My kiddies are home too) TFS

stamping sue said...

all your cards are great. owls are my favorites. stamping sue

Tiff said...

Followers Schollowers, who cares! You are still rockin AND enjoying life :)

Ted said...

AJ, I love the Dec 08 card... the composition, colors...everything about it! :)

TiaKeas said...

Your style may have changed a little but your creativity has only gotten better!! Thank-you..

Anonymous said...

love what you did w/the sticky note than U 4 the great tip
Dottie Watson