December 29, 2010

Together is a wonderful place

Last Hip HOP of the YEAR!
Wow- so much has happened this year and I in awe of how fast time flies...

This week is the finally in the KOM from 2008- make sure to get the ones you want before they are gone!
This week I am using up Decembers kit before January rolls around in just a few days  ;)


MY oh-so talented friend Latisha had posted a similar card recently and I just loved how the framed labels sixteen looked that way- 

This is one of those fun layouts I think I found on a sketch blog originally and use once in a while- The phone and sentiment are both from December's KOM.

With the new year quickly approaching, I feel the need to clean and purge...Every year I think to myself I will be more organized in the coming year and I think this year, I will just take it day by day! ;)
  I hope to play along in more challenge blogs now that the Stamp Simply challenges have ended and am hoping to get a wee bit more scrapping for me in~
I do look forward to posting more regularly once the kids head back to school! 


Make sure to head yourself on over to Shemaine's blog next!









Together is a wonderful place-
Stamps- December KOM, Unity
Paper- Be Mine, Echo Park
Dies- S4-301 Labels Sixteen, Spellbinders™
Twine- divine twine

I'm hung up on you-
Stamps- December KOM, Unity
Paper- Be Mine, Echo Park
Dies- S4-116 Standard Circles SM; S4-132 Classic Rectangles LG- Spellbinders™
Twine- gray-Divine Twine, pink- The twinery Pin It Now!

29 comments:

Anne said...

Terrific cards! I love the how you used Baker's Twine in both. I always hoard it and don't use so much on a car, but now I'm tempted to try! Great inspiration.

jennifer mitten said...

Great cards - love the clean and simple approach you use!

Angie Blom said...

wonderful cards AJ.. Happy New Years to you and yours.. I feel the need to do the same thing.. declutter is my moto this coming year.

Jennine Chambers said...

Love the cards AJ! I absolutely love love the frame and the twine! adorable.

Maren said...

So classy! Love your twine usage!! :)

NoraAnne said...

Two sweet cards :) I'm on board with you, declutter for the New Year, but I must take it day by day or else I get overwhelmed!

stampjourney said...

Great cards! Love the addition of the baker's twine! I always have that need to clean and organize for the new year, too. Happy 2011!

Erika said...

Wonderful cards AJ!!

Nicolle Kramer said...

Your cards are very sweet... and i love the color pink..:)

Nicole W. said...

The pink stripes and black dots on the card are GREAT together. Love it!

dahlhousedesigns said...

Super fun cards AJ... Happy 2011!!!

lisa a.

lynn said...

adorable, aj!

{jennie} said...

Beautiful cards! I need to purge/clean/simplify my scrap space, too. Happy New Year!

Julie Campbell said...

Mmm! Love me some baker's twine! ;) Very cute cards!

Ola said...

Fantastic cards! Love the frame around the sentiment.... and I always love bakers twine!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot comm
zloe.blogspot.com

Martha said...

both are wonderful :)

Becky Dunham said...

Beautiful cards! i love the color combination! Thanks for sharing!

Carisa said...

adorable!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH--love both cards..but that second one-LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Love that phone:) Great job!

Debc06 said...

Cute cards. Thanks for sharing

Shemaine Smith said...

Oh such cuteness!!!

Julie said...

Hi AJ! Super cute cards!! Happy New Year! I too am purging and cleaning the stamp room this week as I've been off work. My husband with absolutely shocked to discover that I have close to 500 SU sets that need to be sold! LOL! They were hiding somewhere in there for awhile... :)

marilyn said...

Wonderful cards. I'm cleaning my scrapbook room this week with the intentions of lots more scrapbooking time this year. Hope you have it too!

Pam said...

Love the stripes and dots together and Unity has the best sentiments!!

Janet Z said...

Great cards!

dclouser said...

Love the images from this kit and the baker's twine you used on your cards. They are both lovely!

stuffie said...

love the color combos and the clean lines! awesome job :)

StampinCathy said...

Amazing cards and love the color combo. Very inspiring.

TiaKeas said...

These cards are so cute and I love the sentiments. Thank-you..