December 3, 2010

Twelve trendy days of Christmas- Day five


 Happy Friday- It's FWF and 12 Trendy days of Christmas

 Day Five:  Damask



Today I manage to get my stuff somewhat organized so I could play along!  I am behind on days one through four! ;)



For my "damask" styled card, I pulled out Samantha Walkers Build a Damask and Greetings of Christmas.  I decided on a clean styled card since the damask can be so bold-

I used my trusty SAMJ to line up the damask images.  The sentiment from Greetings of Christmas is stamped on a Spellbinders™ S4-190 Labels four and then adhered with foam squares.  I added a few Kasier rhinestones since it is Christmas!

Hope you get a chance to play along- check out Kimberly's blog for all the deets!


enjoy! Pin It Now!

23 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is just beautiful AJ!

Jingle said...

This is so pretty!

Jen said...

Definitely love the clean style of this card AJ...gorgeous ribbon too!

Emily Leiphart said...

I love this bold and clean style! The damask and bling are fabulous.

Erika said...

So pretty!

JenMarie said...

Oh CUTE!

Rona said...

gorgeous!!

sharon g said...

Simple yet nice. Good job.

Carisa said...

gorgeous, i love how you created the pattern in the background.

Martha said...

beautiful

Scrapcollectr said...

Love the white, red and pop of black...very seasonal and pretty!
*smile*

Anne said...

Very pretty! I agree that it looks great to go CAS with the intricate damask patterns.

stampjourney said...

This is gorgeous! I have to add this set to my wishlist!

Linda said...

That is great fun and easy christmas card. I love the bow!

Lynne in NI said...

Simple but fabulous!

Anonymous said...

great job - clean & simple

Marilyn L. said...

beautiful - simple yet elegant

Carolina said...

Just darlin' in every way AJ!

marilyn said...

LOVE this--very elegant

Becky Dunham said...

Very pretty - love the classic red and white! Thanks for sharing!

Jillwag said...

Great way to use a damask stamp! I love how you did this! Fun!

Bev Gerard said...

Love the way you've used the damask! Great creation, Ms. A.J.!

Merry Christmas!
~Bev

jnatal said...

I love anything damask. Great card.