January 6, 2011

Best Friends

Happy Hip Hop-

it's Thursday and that means Hip HOP again!
Fly By Post today!


I pulled out my older Cosmo set Material Girl to make this one- CAS is the name of the game.  I am W I P E D...crafting wise I am spent! ;)  I stamped the little dress, cut it out and mounted on to my labels five shape.  The patterned paper is Material girl also- This is such a great set for kids cards also-


Make sure to head yourself on over to Shemaine's blog next!




Pin It Now!

21 comments:

sandytoz art said...

Nice AJ!

Jacqueline said...

Super duper cute AJ!! Love the dress and shape of the panel! Hugs!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is adorable, AJ! It makes me want to play paper dolls!

NoraAnne said...

very cute CAS card! Love the cut out dress image :) Hope you get some rest!

{jennie} said...

Lovely card, AJ!

Jingle said...

This is so cute!

Carisa said...

this is perfectly CAS! so sweet.

Martha said...

so so cute, a set I didnt get now I want :)

Becky Dunham said...

This Cosmo collection is so cute - I love how you have added it to your card. Darling!

Gwen said...

Simply adorable!

Lesley Langdon said...

I hear you on being spent! You sure whipped up a cute car though! Love the dress!

stampjourney said...

Oh, so cute! I must pull out that set!

Anne said...

So CAS and CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute

jennifer mitten said...

Very cute!

JannaStamps said...

Very cute. I love the little dress :)

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute AJ!

Julie said...

This is so cute, AJ! What a perfect little CAS card! Love the color combo too! :)

Scrapcollectr said...

Cute card... Thx for reminding me about the little dresses in this set! I bought it because of the dresses! Yay, it's like having a new stamp set... *smile*

marilyn said...

Sweet card-love the little dress!

cort said...

Ok. you are making me want to buy some twine! Love the cards