January 7, 2011

birthday wishes!

happy Friday!

it's FWF and woo hooo for friday.  I am exhausted.  I think I mentioned that yesterday as well- it's been one of those LONG weeks! Saturday can't come fast enough and I WILL SLEEP IN! ;)

I decided on a little birthday card today...

I have been pulling out my older KOM and using them lately- This one uses the August 2010 All you need kit (Which appears to be on sale today! :) for the diamond background and the sentiment is from the July 2010 kit Happily ever after.

So- since today is Stacey Caron's birthday- head on over to the Spellbinders blog and wish her a happy one! :)

enjoy!

stamps- unity
paper- su!
dies- S5-025 labels seventeen Spellbinders™
twine
kaiser rhinestones Pin It Now!

20 comments:

Jingle said...

This is really adorable!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so cute, AJ! I love the shape and the argyle!

shuggy said...

cute!

Angie Blom said...

such a great card AJ. love the design.

Angie Blom said...

such a great card AJ. love the design.

Erika said...

Cute card!

Jacqueline said...

Adorable AJ! Great color and shape!

Bogner's said...

AJ! This is such a stunning CAS card! I love it!

StampinCathy said...

This is awesome and just love the shape and your creative touch on this card.

StinkerbellSteph said...

Love the different shaped card, color and the great harlequin pattern!

Sarah B. said...

Simple and pretty! Love those colors together!

Janine said...

Very cute AJ!!
Miss talking with you every week!!

marilyn said...

LOVE this card! Love using stamps from older kits.

Lindsey said...

Great card! The diamond bg and the shape work so well together.

sharon g said...

Nice. I like your colors.

Anne said...

Cute card!! Loving the shaped card and diamond stamp!

stampjourney said...

CUTE card! Hope you get a chance to rest this weekend--it has definitely been one of those crazy weeks.

Becky Dunham said...

What a great card - I just love this color combination! That twine around the top just makes the card I think! Get some rest for me this weekend - I have a feeling my weekend is not going to be very restful!

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is SUPER cute, AJ!

Tiff said...

Your card is delish!