January 19, 2011

Congratulations!

hello hello...it's Thursday again!  Time for a little hip hop action today!

And with CHA just a week away...I think there may be a few sneak peek images out there in the hop today...check for yourself! ;)




I used one of the new Bella BLVD images for my card today- It coordinates with the Family Dynamix line also debuting next week.  
I created my card using my #6 labels seventeen die.  The frame was made using the #4 and #5 dies and some American Crafts paper.  I stamped the image onto the white layer, then popped up the frame around it. 
It's a quick and cute card ready to go- I actually have cousins who just put an offer in on their first home- fingers crossed for them!

Make sure to head yourself on over to Shemaine's blog next!







stamps- House Warming, Bella BLVD for Unity Stamps.
Paper- American Crafts
Dies: S5-025 Labels Seventeen, Spellbinders™
Copics Pin It Now!

22 comments:

jennifer mitten said...

Great card!

JPScraps said...

Adorable card!

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute and love your coloring and shape of this inspiring card.

Nicolle Kramer said...

Cool card! Love your stamp and shape of the card..:)

Jingle said...

This is so cute! Love it!

Angie Blom said...

Love this card, those dies are perfect for this image. love it AJ. Have a blast at CHA.

Lacey said...

OOOOOO lovely!! I need some spellbinders dies!

the whimsical butterfly said...

TOO adorable-LOVE the shape of the labels 17 and it fits this image perfectly. Such a cute card! Fingers crossed for your cousins!

Bogner's said...

Love your shaped card! I think it looks great with the house image!

Pamela said...

Cute card!!! :)

Tessa said...

so very cute!

Jennine Chambers said...

Very cute! love the layers!

{jennie} said...

Beautiful card!

Lesley Langdon said...

ADORABLE! Love how you made the card with the dies! And that frame - CA UTE!

Gwen said...

So cute, love the popped up frame! Great card and hopefully you'll be able to send it to your cousin!!

jmahugger said...

Cute~Love the spellbinder dies you used!

Ola said...

Very cute & fun card.... I love the popped up frame!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com
zloe.blogspot.com

naomi chokr said...

what a sweet card!!

stampjourney said...

So cute!

Shemaine Smith said...

Supah cute!!

Emily Leiphart said...

Eeek, this is the first I've seen with that image and it's so cute! Love it!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this! So cute--another stamp set I want! OH MY--my credit card is not going to be happy:) Great stuff-as always!!