January 13, 2011

hip to the hop and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Hip hop itty bitty stylin'!


Unity has ALL of their fabulous itty bitty's for sale on the UNITY website now!







I love this little one- it's so cute- I don't have enough kid friendly images, so this one is great.  It can go tween, littler, and even a full on teenager I think.


And, since I can...I used my new S5-029 Lacey Nested Pennants again today!  HOW cute are those fabulous banners?!? The sentiment is from the January KOM.  Can you tell I am in a CAS mode today...I simply cut the banners out and popped them up with foam squares.



*and* A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the MOST AMAZING stamp owner around!!!
YES...It is Angela's birthday and we are ALL sooo excited for her- HAPPY BIRTHDAY Boss Lady!!
I stamped the heart a second time, cut it out and popped it up and then covered it with Stickles.


Make sure to head yourself on over to Shemaine's blog next!






 




Out of this world
Stamps- Out of this World- Unity
Dies: S4-114 Standard Circles LG, Spellbinders™
Ribbon- May Arts
Copics
MME Lush Rhinestones

Congratulations
Stamps- To the moon and back, January KOM- Unity
Dies: S5-029 Lacey Nested Pennants
Patterned paper
Twine- divine twine

Happy Birthday
Stamps- To the moon and back, January KOM- Unity
Dies: S4-132 Classic Rectangle LG, Spellbinders™
Stickles
Twine- divine
Copics Pin It Now!

25 comments:

Debc06 said...

These cards are darling. love the birthday card for Angela.
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com

StampinCathy said...

Amazing CAS cards. Your card for Angela is just adorable.

Jingle said...

These are so cute!!!

Julie said...

These are all adorable, AJ! That little banner is super cute!

Jen E. said...

cute cards. i like the white backgrounds A LOT. they look fresh (like doug e. fresh).

NoraAnne said...

Love your cards :) The pennants are so FUN!

JPScraps said...

Fun cards!

Shannon said...

I love the out of this world Itty Bitty. This is the first time I've seen it. Great cards. Thanks for sharing!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Man, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you ditched your krafty backgrounds for white! LOL! jk-either way these are FABULOUS and I love those pennants! Super post, my friend!

Angie Blom said...

beautiful creations AJ.. love the Clean and Simple designs.

Tiff said...

I love your banner card!!!! They are ALL so cute!

{jennie} said...

wonderful cards!

Purple Princess said...

Oh my gosh! I really want those pennants!!

Noelle Reese said...

I love your cards. I love pennants!

Gwen said...

These are all such super super cuties!

Shemaine Smith said...

Ohhh I love that ribbon!!! SO pretty! Great cards friend!

Carisa said...

since you can, aj, you are such a tease!!!! i love those new nestie banners, def can't wait to get my hands on them.

love all your cas cards, that out of this world stamp is too stinkin' cute! i might have to use them for my daughter's kindie class vday cards. perfect for boy or girl.

Mary Friederichsen said...

Darling cards AJ!
I just love those banners, can't wait for the releases!
Thank you for sharing!

Angela said...

Thanks AJ! Love these little cards - so sweet - and speaking of SWEETNESS- thanks for all the patience and support! See you SOON!

Eva said...

These are all so cute AJ...and I DO LOVE that gorgeous banner!!!

sharon g said...

Love the solar system one!

stampjourney said...

All such wonderful CAS cards!

Lisa H. said...

super fabby, AJ! love the earth card, it's so sweet!

Pamela said...

Great cards! Love them all! :)

jennifer mitten said...

Love these sweet cards!