January 26, 2011

hip to the hop!

Hello party peeps- today is Thursday and Hip HOP!

Short and sweet post today since I am gearing up to leave for some 75ish degree weather! I'll take it!! :)

The sneak for today is-
and I managed to get a card done!!

I think this stamp would ROCK on a layout!!
It's from the February KOM and Tanis did it-  Pretty darn awesome if I do say so!! 


I have a few posts planned out, and will be posting pictures on twitter of CHA, and here if I can figure out how to from my phone! :)

enjoy!!!


Make sure to head yourself on over to Shemaine's blog next!










Pin It Now!

10 comments:

StampinCathy said...

What a fun card and just love the colors and how you used this sketch. Have an awesome time at CHA!

JPScraps said...

Cute card! Oh how I would love some warmer weather.

NoraAnne said...

Super cute card, I am LOVING this stamp! Have a great time at CHA and be safe! Enjoy the warm weather, if only we could bottle it!

Lisa said...

Great card!!! Have a fabulous time - can't wait for pics!

Purple Princess said...

Great card! I agree that stamp would be great on a layout!

jennifer mitten said...

Love it! This stamp is fabulous!

sharon g said...

Good job. I can't wait until my KOM comes.

Lindsey said...

Love your clean, crisp design!

Gwen said...

Great use of the stamp! Have fun at CHA!!

catnap said...

I really love the way you used the papers in the background - the shapes, colors, arrangement. Really has a lot of movement, but also highlights the cute ticket.