January 13, 2011

I adore you!

happy Friday Folks!

Quick fly by post here for FWF today-


For my card today I figured I better get busy on some Valentine ideas...I am not as ahead as I would like to be!  I am diggin on this Echo Park paper and of course coordinating stamps from Unity! :)  This one sort of just came together quickly and I love how it turned out.
I seem to be a bit stuck on this bright pink color lately...

enjoy!!




Stamps- I adore you, Echo Park by Unity
Paper- Be Mine, Echo Park
Dies: S4-290 Labels Fourteen- Spellbinders™ Pin It Now!

19 comments:

Jingle said...

This is a super cute card!!!

Laurel said...

Fab card!

the whimsical butterfly said...

LOVE!

Erika said...

Fabulous! Love the Be Mine collection

Bree said...

Ca-ute.
Ihave the paper but now I need those stamps.

dahlhousedesigns said...

Gorgeous!

Lisa a.

{jennie} said...

Great card, AJ!
I need to plan some cards for my twins to work on for their preschool friends....time is running short!

Martha said...

this is just too cute!

lynn said...

way sweet, aj!

secret scrapbooker said...

Great card :0)
Kate x

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

Great background!

sharon g said...

I like the color combo.

Linda said...

cool backgrad I love awsome pink too! great card!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOOOOOVE this! Love that crown with the sentiment over it! TOTALLY CASING that!

Becky Dunham said...

Love this card - that bright pink looks amazing with the black and white!

Katrina said...

AJ...so cute and quit posting all the fun stamps on FB girlie!!!!! I am going to go broke!! Happy Friday!
hugs, Katrina

StampinCathy said...

This is one adorable card. Thanks for the inspiration.

Anne said...

Cute card! Love that PINK!

loris place said...

Nice style thanks lori