January 23, 2011

snowfall

HOLY smokes.. in like 4 day I leave for LA and I am not quite ready...

I like to get the house ready for my husband so it's not too much work for him- but that may not happen this time!!  My calendar is sort of filled for the week...including a middle school showcase to go to Thursday.  I am NOT ready for my son to go to middle school... and I don't think he is either!! 

Here's a layout I made for Spellbinders a while back and haven't yet shared...


I just love this one.  It happens to be one of my favorite layouts.  Not sure why- Might be the picture.  Or the white space...anyhow-

The letters, snowball (In the mitten) and snowflake are covered in that chunky glitter.  Lauren was about 3 in this photo- it makes me think how fast they are growing up!  I am hoping to get more scrapping in this year, even if I don't share it here, but for me and my kids to enjoy!!

enjoy!


Spellbinders prodcuts used-

  1. 2010 Snowflake Pendants
  2. Nested Mittens
  3. Big Scalloped Border Grand
  4. Labels Four
  5. Standard Circles SM
     
    Cross Promotional Products: 
    Cosmo Cricket, Jolly By Golly Silly Chilly Patterned Paper; 
    Worldwin Papers, White Treasures Cardstock;
    Copic, Black Multliner Pen; 
    Sparkle n' Sprinkle, Washable Glue; 
    Glue Dots, Mini Glue Dots; 
    SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L, 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner 
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is just to adorable. I just love how you used chunky glitter.

Jingle said...

This is a gorgeous layout! I hope you have a fabulous time at CHA!

Tiff said...

OMG! I love your layouts! They are just my style!