January 25, 2011

Well....

I had great intentions.  A card started, with this image even...and then it happened.  Life that is.

It's DEFINITELY CHA week.  Kids, homework, dinners, groceries, pta meetings, radiation, skate night,  dr appt's, husbands working OT, class room time, play dates, birthday parties, chemo, book club, laundry, more groceries, soccer, more soccer, (we play too!;) I think you get the point.  ;)


I am certain I am not alone in the many duties of being a stay at home mom!  Time management is a work in progress for me! ;)  
be back later tonight for hip hop with a real card!!  

Enjoy the February KOM sneak peek though!!! :)
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Amber Hight said...

Ooo, LOVE that stamp!!! I think I already need this kit, lol!

Janette S. said...

I pray for you as you go through chemo and radiation. May the card making bring you light!