February 3, 2011

FWF~

Hey all- HAPPY FRIDAY!!
Crazy busy weekend ahead, but with many good things!
Quick post today- lots to catch up on around here still.   :)

Here's another quickie using some new Bella BLVD stamps and paper-

I just adore this little puppy image!  I made a little mini book with it as well, but am having issues getting it photographed- I need some help with pictures of my pictures!!

Paper is all the new Bella BLVD, and the puppy stamp is new Itty Bitty.

A few bday parties, a few soccer games, some rock band with the fam, and a superbowl party are on the agenda for this weekend! enjoy!! Pin It Now!

11 comments:

stampjourney said...

So cute! Perfect paper for the stamps!

Erika said...

AJ, this is too cute!! Love it.

http://crafty-creations-by-erika.blogspot.com/

Anne said...

Adorable! Perfect dp, too!

Sarah B. said...

Love this!! I love your fun design :)

sharon g said...

The little guy has personality! I love it.

Katrina said...

darn it AJ....I need that stamp!!!! hugs, Katrina

Linda said...

How sweet cute I can use some puppy love! lol

marilyn said...

I agree- that puppy is so cute. Love your dog bone paper with it!

Carolina said...

Darlin' CAS card AJ!

Gina K. said...

Oh AJ, that ensemble is fabulous! And it's another perfect birthday present to know it's published in Paper Creations magazine! I love the candles and I love you! XOXOXO

pat coffey said...

VERY NICE. THE BLACK AND WHITE ONES ARE MY FAVORITES.