February 27, 2011

Not LONG enough!

The weekend- so NOT long enough!  But, I am feeling like a million bucks these days and thinking I may finally be done being sick!!

Quick fly by post today- I am finally getting busy on THIS call.  Have you started on the Go to Sketches for cards yet?  Mine are #38 and #58.   I have seen a few friends sketches in there as well and hope to get to a few of them! 

Here's a quick shaped card I made a bit ago and haven't yet shared-
I love that bright pink and yellow combo.  It's very happy and springy to me- a nice change from our week of snow and freezing temps.  Hurry warm weather please!
Stamps are Gina K, and the dies are Spellbinders. 

Off to create!!  Good luck choosing a sketch to start with!! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Super cute! I love your color combo too!

Tamara said...

Cute cute cute!!!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi AJ!

This is really pretty! Love the shape, the colors and the stamps you used! Unusual color combo, but I love it, perfect card to me!

Hugs, Wendy

Glenda J said...

Simply fantastic! Love the colour combo!