February 2, 2011

Picture overload!

Happy Thursday!  
I am finally home and trying to get back into my routine- I have a few photos to share...

first up-a few new stamps!
dream big. Sort of LOVE this image...  L.O.V. E.

these are cards I made for the booth- both from Websters Pages.

call me.

and then here is a few random photos from the show-

 Classic Maren

 Eryn and I in the kissing booth at GCD.  I can't believe more people didn't stop for the photo op!

 Yea, I lift weights often....

classic dinner laughter with Maren!

photo op on the corner!  Boys are oblivious to it all!

 she's wondering what she did to deserve her wings...

 :)

 Shemaine!! 

the always lovely Susan!
 Bro.  He's a hard working kind of guy...

Craziest thing...who would design their lobby this way?!
makes it sort of hard to sit and relax in the chairs...


Make sure to head yourself on over to Shemaine's blog next!





Pin It Now!

14 comments:

Traveling Mama said...

Looks like an absolute blast! I love your cards too!! You are one talented girl!

jennifer mitten said...

Great photos and love those cards!

Mari said...

gorgeous cards!
You look like you had fun at CHA! SOOOOO wish I could have been there:(
I bet you all missed some norwegian chocolate, right??LOL

sharon g said...

Thanks for the photos--I couldn't be there....

Eva said...

AJ, your cards are so pretty, love those butterflies! And your pictures are a HOOT!!!!! I had so much fun hanging out with you!!! Just LOVE ya!!!

Tessa said...

so cute and looks like you had so much fun!

marilyn said...

LOVE your creation and the photos are so fun!

Brenda said...

Love those butterflies AJ! And thank you for sharing those crazy fun photos!!!

Amanda said...

I love your cards. Thanks for sharing the pics from the show, also!

Rona said...

cute cards and thanks for sharing the fun photos!!

Linda said...

To much fun and great picures! and cards!

TiaKeas said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!

Angela said...

HA! Just saw this! TOO FUNNY! :)

Anonymous said...

Unusual combination of colors on the fern card. I'll have to try it. Jan Gavin