February 8, 2011

Samantha Walker Creative Team Blog Hop

Welcome! to the monthly Samantha Walker Creative Team hop!

I am sharing a few cards today using her Creative Imaginations lines.

 I used Samantha's Cowgirl line for this first card- The Rodeo Girl paper is double sided, and I used the reverse to break it up, and then used one of her chipboard stickers.  These things are sooo cool!
 
 and here is a close up of that chipboard sticker-- the horse is covered in flocking material!
 You can find them here.

 
 And since I have a girl and a boy, I needed a boy card- This card uses the Cowboy Line- the paper is called Ride On, and the chipboard sticker can be found here.

Lastly- I made a very clean and simple card- and I just love it!  The spring colors, and the simplicity just make me smile!  I think this may be from the Cotton tail collection- the paper has brightly patterned eggs all over it, and I simply cut them out, and mounted them onto a Spellbinders square using foam tape.  The striped piece is from another sheet in the collection.  I sooo love stripes- I want to use this cheery paper on everything!!

Make sure to head on over to Smantha's blog- I believe there is a giveaway! ;)


Next on the list is the oh-so-amazing Karen! 

xx Pin It Now!

34 comments:

Leah Crowe said...

all 3 cards are fabulous.. i love the flocked horse and bling on the first card.. inspiring stuff! :)

{raisingAlexis} said...

how cute! love the girly-ness on that first card especially!

Angie Blom said...

Beautiful cards.. love the cowgirl one.. love all the bling. xx

creative patti said...

Beautiful cards!!! I really enjoyed them. Thank you for sharing.

Debc06 said...

Great cards love the spring themed one.
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
debbie_craine at hot mail dot com

Christi Snow said...

oooh, these are all beautiful, but that first card is GOR.GEOUS! The bling just makes it POP! smiles....

Guiseppa said...

Fabulous...these cards are so cute Aj!

Jenniwren32 said...

Beautiful, AJ!

Manhattan Mandie said...

Love your fabulous cards!!!!

Eva said...

AJ, all your cards are just beautiful!!!! Gorgeous use of Samantha's products!

ScrappyScavenger said...

My 12 yr old is a scrapper, has her very own Cricut, And collects Cowgirl theme cloth and paper elements! Shes adore that! ScrappyScavenger/Yahoo

Erin said...

CAS cards are my fav but that horsehoe and star are fabulous!

Becky said...

Your cards are so pretty! I love the clean lines!

Samantha Walker said...

AJ...totally gorgeous projects! Love each one of them.

Erika said...

Fabulous cards AJ!

sharon g said...

Love the rhinestones with the cowgirl stuff!

Lillian Child said...

Fabulous! And I also am a HUGE fan of clean and simple! Great job!

Ziggyeor said...

cute cards!

Katie said...

Oh my goodness!!! Your card are all wonderful! Love them! TFS!

Anne said...

Great cards! I LOVE the idea of a pink cowboy card:)

MaryNSC said...

I M loving this cowboy and cowgirl stuff.. Thank U 4 Sharing...:O)

Tabitha said...

Your cards are adorable. Love the bling on the first one and the flocking. Too cute. Thanks for sharing. Now hopping along...

Carisa said...

beautiful cards, AJ!

Susan K.Weckesser said...

Such cute cards!

Jingle said...

AJ, these are super cute cards! Love them!

Melissa said...

Those cowboy/girl cards are too much fun:) Loving your Easter eggs, too!

Scrapfaire said...

Those cards are so lovely TFS!!

Shari Thurman said...

Love the Easter egg card. I also like the pink cowgirl paper, but since I have three boys, it would be difficult for me to find wise for it.

ruth said...

Really cute cards!

GLOANN said...

It can be so hard to find stamps and other embellishments for boy cards or LOs. Like yours.

Mallika said...

Lovely

Creative

the whimsical butterfly said...

HOW cute are all these? WOW girlie you are rockin' the bling...LOVE IT!

TiaKeas said...

The basket is the best one I have ever seen, I like the shape of it. Thank-you for all the ideas!!

The Rose Family said...

I know the perfect person for that cowgirl card - thanks for the inspiration!

superrosesmom at gmail dot com