March 25, 2011

April-CupCards to go sneak time!


The ever so fabulous Sonda is graciously allowing me to play along with her team for the month of April!  If you haven't seen their awesome kits- go run now and check them out- CupCards To Go

Each month Sonda hand picks various papers, trims, embellishments, and other fun little goodies and puts them all in this adorable little kit with cut, pre-scored cards with envies!  She has extra "toppings' you can add to your order as well-

Here is my sneak for the month- There is some new MME, Prima, MA, SRM stickers- Love this- I have been wanting to try them for a while!! 

 April kits will go LIVE on Friday, April 1st at 6pm PT/9pm ET- Make sure to check out their home page.
Make sure to head on over to Hilary's blog next

enjoy!!
Pin It Now!

15 comments:

jazzy pantz cards said...

Looks interesting! Maybe summery and for Boy cards. Can't wait :-)

Linda B said...

Ahhh Haaa... I like this color combination... would like a tiny bit bigger peek than this.
Have a Happy Day!

Scrapenabler said...

Can't wait to see it all!

Sue D said...

Looks fascinating--can't wait to see it all.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

carol said...

Ohhhhh look over there!!!!! I see a little curvy pink bunny trail! Oh where, oh where will it take me? On my way thru the magical forest, hippity hop I shall drop the golden eggs I see. For treats they will find, and create with their minds, the beauty of love that surrounds them!

Froggietalks said...

Loving the green and brown, and those whimsical trees are cute!

Denise said...

Love the pretty colors!
DeniseB

*Denise* said...

Can't wait to see more peeks! This looks really interesting!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

I NEED to see more of this!!!

She's Crafty! Studio said...

I'm excited about this.. Can't make much out but it's the excitement of it all.. :-)

Molly Joly said...

Looks interesting!

Ange said...

very cute sneak! Love the ric rac!!

Debbie said...

Can't wait to see the rest!

papertrails leaver said...

Yeah for sneak peeks to give an idea about the upcoming kit. I can't wait to see in full! :-) Amy

SuZeQ said...

Sneaky! I wanna see it ALL.