March 10, 2011

Beautiful




Yea for Friday!
So, I am a Guest Stamping Tech for Technique Tuesday this month-
I have been a TT fan for a long while with their amazing Ali stamps- So, I figured I best get to it and use them!

 I followed Chupa's totally informal (her words) sketchbook Saturday challenge- I like informal, it's totally my style!  I haven't played along in any challenges in a LONG time and this week I did two! 
anyways- I used some new Spellbinders dies and my new Ali stamps!  The paper is Echo's parks springtime.

enjoy!


Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Gorgeous, simple design! I also love TT stamps, but don't have too many. Congrays on your GD gig, and so glad to have you playing along! Next sketch comes out in a few, I hope you'll come to take a look! xxx

Sonya said...

Love that design...perfect!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Love how you used that paper! Beautiful! And that die with the butterfly--soooooo pretty:) TFS!!

Beate said...

Gorgeous card, AJ!
Hugs and smiles

Teri said...

Triple dog like!

Windy Robinson said...

This is gorgeous AJ! love everything about it!

styathm said...

i love this simple design & the colors. great work!