March 16, 2011

Dreams make em happen!

It's Thursday!!  Time for some hip hoppin' and cards!

It's been a crazy busy week and looks like there is no end in sight for me!
On the up side, my son is going to the middle school we were hoping for in the fall- always good news to hear!  I am sooo excited for him and sooo nervous for middle school!! ack!

anyhoo- on to the cards!!

First up- Echo Park's I adore you set.  The papers are also EP from their be mine collection-


next up is one using the new itty bitty Dreams Make 'Em Happen


Don't forget about the all new Stamp TV!!


 Now head on over to Miss Brooke!


Next Blog



Pin It Now!

14 comments:

Jingle said...

These are great cards!

Erin said...

Both are cards are darling, I love the Dreams Make em Happen bitty.... feels like I haven't seen that one yet. Cute. :)

NoraAnne said...

Very cute, the second one is so bright and playful :)

Rachel B said...

Fabulous cards! Love the dp and ribbon. Looks great with that fabulous Unity!

Jennifer Buck said...

Cute! :)

jennifer mitten said...

Adorable cards!

stampjourney said...

So cute! Love the hot pink!

Purple Princess said...

Great cards!! Love the added twine!

Rona said...

very cute - love the colors :)

Ola said...

Gorgeous cards... love the hot pink!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Happy St. Patricks Day!

~Ola

sharon g said...

Don't you love baker's twine? I need some!!

Katy said...

Love your cards, AJ!

Patricia said...

Your cards are gorgeous! I love the tree stamp!

Marcy H. said...

Very Cute~