March 28, 2011

How's it growing?



Since it is now officially spring-

I am playing with Hambo stamps today- the oh-so-sweet-Libby asked me a while back to join them during April and share a card-  If you haven't seen their stamps- go check them out- I especially love their fractured funnies!!  They have that perfect sentiment for any sarcastic occasion!! LOVE it!



For my card today I used Hambo's Chick Tower- 2514 and How's It Growin? - 2716
Those little chicks are just too cute, and it's been too long since I pulled out the copics!! 
I colored the flower  and added a little stickles to the center-

Thanks so much to Monica and Libby for allowing to join you this month!! :)


Pin It Now!

12 comments:

Monica Hunter said...

SO sweet! I love the soft colors and the ticket shapes. Thanks for "guesting" for us this month AJ!! :)

Jingle said...

This is adorable!

StampinCathy said...

This is just adorable. Love the soft colors and image.

Libby Hickson said...

Love your super sweet card, AJ!! Thanks so much for guesting with us, yay!!

Karin said...

Wow, what a darling card for spring! Those chicks are just too cute and I love your twill behind the image:) It's so fun seeing what everyone makes using Hambo Stamps!

Joy said...

sooooo cute, thanks for playing with Hambo!

Judy Rozema said...

How fun to find out from Libby that you are guesting for us at Hambo today! I love your sweet little card - especially that twill!

SuZeQ said...

LOVE this card ... it's darling.

Melissa said...

That is such a sweet card A J! Thanks for sharing your talents with us over at Hambo!

Karen Denson said...

Love the card. It is so cute and what a great sentiment.

Tiff said...

The chick tower is super cute! Your card makes me smile!

Hannah Clark said...

So cute! Love the colours!