March 31, 2011

I heart U


I was already to try and think up some gag joke to play, being that it's
April Fools day and all....

But I just opted to post another CAS Spellbinders Gina K card instead.
Happily for me, I am ending one term with them, and starting my second!  I am so very thanksful
for all the great friends and experiences I have had as a result of being on the team over the last year.
Thanks Spellbinders™!!
I heart u!

So, I go through periods which certain dies are more used than others- right now, I am LOVING my S5-025 Labels Seventeen and my S4-310 Labels Eighteen!  
This is just a fun little card- and thanks to Latisha, I borrowed her fave colors.
The hearts are from Tami's Perfect Pennants set, and I stamped them randomly all over the middle of my card.  The i <3 u & the red flourished stamp is from Nina's Lovely Labels three set.

enjoy your April Fools day!!


Stamps: Perfect Pennants; Lovely Labels Three Gina K Designs
Twine- Divine Twine
rhinestones- Taylored Expressions
Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Christine said...

Lovely card and great colours. So exciting you are starting a second term with Spellbinders - see you very soon!! :-)

Carolyn said...

Love how you colored this card!

Homeowner Insurance

Tina McDonald said...

Sweet card AJ!!
Congrats on your second term!! Looking forward to meeting up next week!! See ya soon!!

Lesley Langdon said...

Now I really want Labels 18! You really made it look awesome! Wonderful card and can't wait to meet you!

PatS said...

Congratulations AJ! Love your designs. I just purchased Labels 18-thanks for the inspiration.

Lagene said...

Congrats AJ, love your cards!

Gloria Stengel said...

Here is to a fab year! See you next week!