March 2, 2011

new year, new goals!

Happy Thursday- it's hip hop!


First...my apologies for the poor photo- finishing up a layout an hour before you post it to go live is definitely poor planning! ;)

For my layout I used the Marah Johnson Art & Soul, and Moxie stamps. I stamped the large border image in the corners, and below the photo.  I LOVE this swirly flourish! 

I used Basic Grey's letter stickers and then stamped thew word 'goals'. (from the moxie kit)  I got a little carried away and added some glimmer mist- I inked the white letters with it a tiny bit.

Not very often am I in front of the camera, (I think Maren took this photo, don't ya love the angel wings?) and I hope to have a few more layouts with photos of me included this year!!  I loved the colors in the striped paper from Echo Park, it seemed to meant for this picture!




Make sure to head yourself on over to Shemaine's blog next!








S5-052 Creative Page Tabs, S5-025 Labels Seventeen-  Spellbinders
For the Record, Springtime- Echo Park
Tattered Angels glimmer mist
Maya Road stick pins
Art & Soul, Moxie- Marah Johnson for Unity Stamp Co
Helmar liquid scrap dots Pin It Now!

25 comments:

Eva said...

Well, aren't you just TOO CUTE???? I love this picture of you and your layout is FABULOUS!!!

NoraAnne said...

Fun layout :) Such a cute and colorful picture!!!!

Jingle said...

Very cute layout and super cute YOU!

Angie Blom said...

love it Aj.. this is just fantastic. love this kit and that photo is just so awesome. xx

Tamara said...

That is toocute , Your layout made me smile!

Carisa said...

adorable!

Ujjwal said...

you are so cute, your layout is adorable :D

Lisa said...

Love the wings and all the color!!!!

secret scrapbooker said...

Great layout :0)
Kate xx

Erika said...

Fabulous layout!!!

Marcy H. said...

cute layout!

Rona said...

very cute!!!

Sandy said...

Cute layout!

Lillian Child said...

Fabulous page design - always a pleasure stopping by your blog!

Aimee said...

Such a cool, current layout!

Erin said...

That picture of you is ADORABLE!

stampjourney said...

Great layout and cute photo! The Art & Soul stamps must be huge--so fabulous!

dlwidder said...

Great layout! Love how well the colors and design enhance your photo. TFS!

sharon g said...

Simple layouts are best, as far as I'm concerned!

Ola said...

Very cute layout... and you are so adorable!

Thanks so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com
zloe.blogspot.com

Tammy L said...

A lovely simple layout! I love just the little bits of color and BTW..I get carried away with the glimmer mist too ;)

jennifer mitten said...

Great layout - love those wings!

nona said...

Your layout and picture is just too darn cute! :)

Tiff said...

You look so pretty! Hope all is well :) FABBIE layout!

Pamela Lengyel said...

Too cute !!