March 28, 2011

Technique Tuesday on Monday

Happy Monday!!

 I am lucky enough to be guest designing for Technique Tuesday this month- I love their stamps! 
I of course first hear about them because of Ali Edwards- I love her style.  And her thinking- just put it on the paper- Her classes are fabulous...onto the cads! ;)

  This first card uses TWO of her sets- Amazing, and Perspectives.  I used some Lush2 for my bottom edge and a new Banner Basics Three Spellbinders die.  Simple, but I love the end result!

 Next up is a fun set Sweet Somethings- it's got some really cute sayings in it-
Like, 29 again...

Same set, new color scheme and the heart is from Loving Words. This may be my fave of the group...

Lastly is a card using the Petite Posies-this is SO not my normal card style, I was trying to follow a sketch and color challenge and ended up here!  Thus the reason I rarely do challenges! ;)  Still love the set though!

enjoy!

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Joan B said...

I am in love with these, particularly the first one.

Jingle said...

These are great! I love the one with the hearts! Too cute!

Tiff said...

I think your cards are fabulous!!!! NOthing's wrong with the last card, I think its awfully pretty!

Tenia Nelson said...

Lovin' these cards Miss Lady!!!