March 9, 2011

You sweep me off my feet!

Hip Hop folks!

A little Cosmo Cricket action for ya today-

This first card uses the "You sweep me off my feet" Itty Bitty.  The paper is from Social Club.  I colored her dress in with an Atyou Spica pen for a little sparkle, but I don't think the camera caught it.

This one uses the Hey Girlfriend itty bitty.   The paper is also from Social Club, and the die is the S4-132  Classic Rectangle LG from Spellbinders™

Also- Lesley has been working very hard getting video tutorials together for you-
head on over and check it out!!!!



Make sure to head yourself on over to Shemaine's blog next!






Pin It Now!

18 comments:

Shemaine Smith said...

Your cards are always so classy friend. {heart} U

My Angel said...

~Cute Cards

jennifer mitten said...

Love both of these cards!

the whimsical butterfly said...

VERY Chic today, Miss AJ! I really like what you did w/ BOTH cards-i'm not a big "solid image' girl and you totally rocked the look of BOTH of these! love them! you are awesome, chickadee!

Erin said...

I can see the sparkle! cute cute cute!

Jingle said...

These are so cute! I just ordered some new Cosmo Cricket goodness over at 2Peas! I can't wait!!!

elke said...

Nice cards you made!

lg
elke

Angel said...

LOVE your cards. I am a big fan of "simply elegant" and your cards are just that!

Julie said...

LOVE your card, AJ! I have the second itty bitty and haven't used it yet. NEED to do that soon! :)

Rona said...

so fun!! love these

Lisa said...

I love these!!!

Patricia said...

OOO! I love your cards! Makes me want to make a friendship card for my bestie now...hmmm...

Roxanne said...

FUN cards!!!

Linda said...

neat card my friend.

stampjourney said...

Very cool! Love those papers with the stamps you chose!

Ola said...

Excellent cards... I love the Hey Girlfriend!!

Thanks so much for sharing!!!

~Ola

sharon g said...

I have both of those stamps. Now I need to use them... Nice job.

SueB said...

Lovin' the cards - TFS - and I SO need a butterfly die! Love the Nesties!