April 16, 2011

Celebrate Life- CupCards to go-

Happy Saturday!!

I have made a few changes in my regular commitments recently, and while it was a very hard decision to make, I am looking forward to many opportunities ahead!  Thanks to Angela and Unity for the last 3+ years, it has been a great time!  I have learned so much and watched that company grow! 

Luckily, I was invited to play along with the CupCards To Go crew this month!!
Sonda makes these great little card kits with pre cut card stock, envelopes, patterned papers, and tons of embellishments!! 
It's no secret I lean towards CAS!  I have struggles with adding too much stuff and not making it look like the dog spit up on my project! ;)  I have never been great in layering embellishments or adding tons of layers, so I am pretty happy with how this turned out!  

We are off to Softball, Track, Softball photos, and another Track meet.  And let's hop the rain holds off until like...October! ;)

all supplies from the:


enjoy!
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is one stunning CAS card. Love the colors and embellishments.

dstandard said...

Beautiful and elegance!

Carly said...

I will miss seeing your beautiful Unity creations but I'm so excited for you and your new opportunities ahead! I can't wait to hear more! PS. I adore your CAS style!!! It is simply wonderful!!

Jen said...

Love this - simple and elegant.

Julia said...

Absolutely stunning AJ! Love it!!!

Laura said...

Oooh AJ, i love this!!! The colors are gorgeous!