April 27, 2011

Feel Better- CupCards To Go

Here's another card from the April CupCards To Go kit-

Sonda makes these great little card kits with pre cut card stock, envelopes, patterned papers, and tons of embellishments!! 

I have been on an anti patterned paper kick lately, and I am not sure why- I LOVE patterned paper.  (This is the stella and rose from MME- the kit was PACKED with it!)  So, I manage to cut into every piece!! The stamp is from Gina K, and ALLLLLL the little embellies were in the kit as well!!

Off to hopefully purge my craft room!  Spring cleaning with out the spring weather is not as fun...
It's been cruddy weather week here in the PNW...who's ready for some SUN!? 


all supplies from the:
April- Springs Awakening, CupCards To Go.
 
 
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Jingle said...

This is SUCH a pretty card!

Jess-The Whimsical Butterfly said...

This is SOOO sweet! Definitely love that patterned paper!

Kelli said...

I SO hear the Pac NW Crappy weather, today is GORGEOUS though!! Too bad I'm STUCK AT WORK!!!!