April 20, 2011

Fun News!



I am sure you have all heard there is a new clear Stamp Company Launching soon!! 


 And today they are announcing the Design Team!


Oh-my-heavens-these-are-some-talented-designers!


 And here is the sneaky peeky of the first month's set!!!!

 There are some fun fun fun images in this set- and they all build to make amazingly awesome projects!  Each month's set has images that work together and that can build upon each other!




Make sure to check out the:

AA home page
Blog



Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Laura said...

congratulations miss AJ! so exciting!

Terri said...

Very exciting. Can't wait to see.

Jen said...

Congrats! :)

Jess-The Whimsical Butterfly said...

CONGRATS my dear! Can't wait to see what's next!

Tonya said...

Congrats AJ! Looking forward to seeing more!

Windy Robinson said...

Very cool AJ... big congrats! I can't wait to see what you all do...I'm certain it will be fabulous:)