April 1, 2011

hello sunshine


No sunshine here...RAIN.  And LOTS of it.  And spring break has officially begun here!!
Luckily, I was invited to play along with the CupCards To Go crew this month!!

and this card makes me feel like spring is coming!!
At least it's trying- in my garden to day I saw my lilies poking through, my calla's starting to come up, and several of my hostas are out looking for a shadow- if only the rain will stop now...

Everything from the April kit was used to make this card, with the exception of my favorite butterfly die from Spellbinders

enjoy!!!
check out the rest of the DT-



Die-S5-051 Fanciful Flight, Spellbinders™



ccc
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Jess-The Whimsical Butterfly said...

This is ADORABLE! I love it-never heard of this place til now and went to check out the CA-UTE kits! Congrats on your guest spot-you's on FIYAH my dear! xoxo

mom said...

I'd rather see your rain than my snow! Actually, I'd prefer the butterflies!

Jen said...

Love it! We had snow yesterday. Bah! Those butterflies are so cheerful.

Billie A said...

Very pretty card love the butterflies and the way they are displayed. Very nice and great colors.

Jingle said...

This is so adorable!!!