April 4, 2011

live life



Back again with another CupCards To Go card for this month!!

 This one uses the sketch for the month.  I added window treatments to my house with some of the ribbon in the kit and a little ric rac to the top-  The sentiment is from SRM stickers, included in the kit (I have been itching to play with these! ;)The kit comes with a TON of them!

off to pack- I leave manana for a little R&R with some fabulous friends in Phoenix for the Spellbinders retreat!!!

                                                          Click here to purchase Toppings

                                                       (kits ship on Monday, April 4th)



April- Springs Awakening, CupCards To Go.
Die- S4-1140- Standard Circles LG, Spellbinders™ Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Linda B said...

Love these colors... really cute card.

Jingle said...

This is SO adorable!!!! I really love this card, AJ!