April 21, 2011

Sneak Peek time- GKD

We are very excited to extend an invitation to Gina K. Designs April Release Party. We have a fun evening planned for you - chatting, prizes, challenges, stamp sets reveal, design team shares, and most importantly, at the end of the party you will be able to go shopping!

If you came from Vicki Dutcher, you're at the right place. If not make sure to head over to StampTV  where you will find a list of all those participating in today's hop.

Here's a sneak peek of one of the cards I will be sharing at the party.




Hope to see you at the party, here are all the details:

Head on over to Carolina Buchting to see what sneak peek she's sharing with you today and see you back here tomorrow for the beginning of our three day Inspiration Blog Hop series for April! Pin It Now!

18 comments:

Jennie said...

Looks like a fun design...looking forward to seeing the rest!

Melanie said...

can't twait to see the rest of it!

DebraM said...

Makes me wonder just how many different stamps will be revealed tonight...I can feel an expensive night ahead...:)

Clare said...

I like the colors! I want to see the layout!!!

Sonshine Memories said...

awesome color and paper choices. Can't wait to see more of it!

stephanie said...

Can't wait to see the whole card.

catdidit said...

How fun this creation looks AJ! Cant wait for the rest! See ya later at the party! ;)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Can't wait to see the rest of this~

Wide Eyed Stamper said...

Love these colors.. they've been my favorites so far this spring (other than my normal love of pink ;)). Can't wait to see the rest of your card.

Donna Phelan said...

Love the colors you used, AJ!

Lagene said...

Love your colors and am looking forward to seeing the rest of your card!

gale.sewell said...

beautiful cards and colors

Dottie Watson said...

I just love your ideas.. making cards seem simple yet elegant.

GAZ said...

Great cards and I love the new Texture stamps! Thanks for sharing.

Sharon Hoecherl said...

Very cute "simply" effective cards :)

Debbie Bradford said...

These are pretty cads. I like the simplicity and the dots.

Kathryn said...

I like the layers of colors you used. Spring has sprung.

Anonymous said...

VERY PRETT... I DO RECALL 5 BACKGROUNDS ON A SINGLE CARD!! LOL
lOVELY TEXTURE ON DOTTED FLOWERS.
kIMIEK