May 31, 2011

enjoy your day

Woo HOO for June!
I am so very hopeful that this means the sun will make an appearance here in the PNW at some point this year!
 Today marks the "official" release of Sunshine & Smiles, the June set from Avocado Arts.

 I kept it pretty CAS, stamping the tulips on a Classic Rectangles SM with a Deckled Rectangles SM behind it in orange.
The clouds are stamped, cut out, and popped up with foam squares.


Make sure to check out the rest of the teams projects today-


enjoy!! Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Becky said...

I love how the orange cs peeks out from behind the white! Cool!

richardbreaks said...

AJ, I am your biggest fan! J'Adore!!! This is so clean, yet so eyecatching!! I am yet again amazed!!

Latisha said...

I always forget about those cute clouds...
cuteness :)

Michelle Ogdahl said...

I also love how the orange peeks out from behind the white. Love the clouds popping up from the card with the sun hanging out in the corner-shining down on the flowers! BEAUTIFUL!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute card!!!

Kimberly Crawford said...

THAT is so cute! LOVE the peek of color from behind the rectangle!!! and how cute are those flowers?!!? :)

Julia said...

So sweet! Love the floating clouds and the clean crisp look!

Susan Parker said...

Having made a lot of cards that were MAJOR PROJECTS, I am seeing a lot of value in CAS! Thanks for the fresh ideas!
Susan Parker