May 7, 2011

Just Saying Hello

Happy Mothers day!! 

I am so looking forward to spending the day with my family and goofing off- We are going out to the crab pot for dinner later- always a good time when you are armed with a bib and mallet to eat dinner with!!

Tomorrow my dad goes in for CT scans to check his progress on his battle with cancer and we are expecting great news!! :)


Here's a happy little Avocado Arts card for you to start the week-

I stamped the little bees in Canary (Colorbox), and the flower in Raspberry (also Colorbox).  LOVE these colors together-
I will admit to being a DIE HARD red rubber fan, but am realllllly digging the options with clear sets.  I love how each element is separate and can be stamped individually-


Make sure to head on over to the Avocado Arts blog, facebook page, and the website to check it all out and see the WHOLE kit if you haven't already-

And make sure to check back tomorrow- Latisha will be sharing a new project for you as well
enjoy!
Pin It Now!

10 comments:

Tracey said...

I love this card AJ!! The yellow on the kraft is so pretty!!

Oh, and I just wanted to say that I really hope your dad gets the good news you are expecting! My thoughts will be with you!

Michelle Ogdahl said...

This card just makes me so happy...love the yellow and raspberry colors :) Beautiful layout! Keeping your dad in my thoughts and prayers. Have an amazing Mother's Day!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I love that craft background--and that yellow paper is SUPER gorgeous with hot pink! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

Happy Mother's Day!

jengd said...

Wonderful! SO clean and simple but still with great details and colors!

kbowne837 said...

AJ,
Thanks for sharing. I haven't gotten my set yet - waiting till the end of the month when Lisa is offering a class. I definitely need to set out of my comfort zone and stamp with more colors within the same project.

Karen B

Jingle said...

This is SUCH a cute card!!!

Amber Hight said...

Love it, AJ:) The yellow is such a nice contrast to the kraft! Super cute:)

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

Would love to receive this in the mail! The yellow is so bright and cheerful! Love your CAS card! ;D

Jenny said...

Such a sweet card, love it! :) :) :)

4Ucards said...

Thank you for a cool card. Less is best is shown here on this card.