May 15, 2011

Thinking of you

Well, I decided to go back to my Kraft roots.  I have been on a white card stock kick for a while, and needed a change!    The flowers in the patterned paper look just like the little flowers in the set Sunshine and Smiles, so I stamped the background on the Kraft base using the larger of the two flowers and colors similar to the paper.  The flower next to the sentiment is the smaller. 

I kept it simple this week- we had a sports packed weekend of soccer, track, and softball.   And it also included a visit from the rarely present SUN, who hasn't been out much in the Seattle area this year.... so I managed to score a sunburn at track.  And back to POURING RAIN this week.  blah.

This is AA's third week, and we are still all sharing new projects for you each week-
Make sure to check out the rest of the girls this week as well-

Latisha
Julia
Kimberly
Becky

Also, make sure to check out the AA blog and FB page for all the latest and greatest! Pin It Now!

13 comments:

My Angel said...

Cute Card!!

Roxanne24 said...

I LOVE your sweet little card!!!!
Rest well, friend.

Tracey said...

WHat a simple and sweet card AJ! Love it!

Cathy P in AZ said...

Colored flowers on kraft - a nice way to brighten my Monday! CUTE!

richardbreaks said...

Beautiful work, as always, AJ!!! I need to find me some kraft!!

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

Lovely CAS card! ;D

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE this--love those flowers! SO beautiful:)

jengd said...

Cute, sweet and simple... Perfect combination!

Avocado Arts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle Ogdahl said...

THIS SO SO CUTE!!!! I love how the paper looks just like the flowers and the stems from the stamp set. Awesome stamped on Kraft! BEAUTIFUL AJ!!!

Jess-The Whimsical Butterfly said...

SO cute!

Penne said...

Love the design and the colors. Cute cute card!

Anonymous said...

Love the kraft color and the flowers work so well on it. Love the simpler line too. Rest up and looking forward to your next creation.

Chris R. from Iowa

ckrobinson01@hotmail.com