May 26, 2011

You're Invited- Gina K release party

We are very excited to extend an invitation to Gina K. Designs May Release Party tonight. We have a fun evening planned for you - chatting, prizes, challenges, stamp sets reveal, design team shares, and most importantly, at the end of the party you will be able to go shopping!

If you came from Carolina's blog,  you're at the right place. If not make sure to head over to StampTV where you will find a list of all those participating in today's hop.

Here's a peek at one of the cards I will be sharing at the party-

 
I used the new Stamp TV kit Vintage Chic to make this one- The papers and brads are included in the kit-  The dies are the Grand Large Labels (This is been my fave die for some reason lately) and the rhinestones are from want2scrap.  I just love the various images and sentiments in these Stamp TV kits-


Make sure to head on over to Stamp TV to check out the details on tonight's festivities!

enjoy! Pin It Now!

22 comments:

Melanie said...

Don't you love that new stamp?? I made sample with it using black and white too! Love the red bling centers!

Lori said...

Very pretty AJ!!

Carolina said...

Such a darlin' card AJ - love how you clipped the corners and the red bling just pops.

Tina Gilliland said...

LOVE the DP with those flowers!!! Very pretty CAS desigin!

VanessaB said...

what a great card! love the design and stamps :)

Kary said...

Hi AJ! Love this card! Great design, and I love the sentiment & image too. Looking forward to the party.. ;)

Anonymous said...

Adorable card...love this new image.
Debbie D.

Giovana said...

Fantastic AJ!!!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Very pretty one layer card AJ! love the red centers of the flowers too. See you at the party tonight!
~Meredith

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! I love the hint of color!! Beautifully done:)

pamselinski said...

I just can't wait. I know I have said that I love every project but I do and your card has not disappointed.

pamselinski said...

I just can't wait. I know I have said that I love every project but I do and your card has not disappointed.

pamselinski said...

I just can't wait. I know I have said that I love every project but I do and your card has not disappointed.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful elements used to compile this card. I love your vintage look.

Lagene said...

Love your CAS card, great stamp!

Kay S said...

Love the black and white stripes! Cool card!

Jo said...

The colors are just striking! Great card.

Ravengirl said...

Ah, very cute!

Kris said...

Love your color choices and designs! TFS!

Kris in Alaska
funamom at yahoo dot com

Tamara Pendleton said...

Those are sweet Cards!!

Susan G. said...

Great work - thanks for sharing.

Susan Parker said...

At some point, I will HAVE TO get the corner punch you used for this!
Susan Parker