June 24, 2011

Happy Birthday-

Today's StampTV challenge is to case the DT- I LOVE that idea! So fun- And in alphabetical order, I am first!  I am sharing this card here, because I never managed to upload it over at STV since it was published....  It just so happens to be on the COVER of the July/August issue!  Yes, I was super excited when I received that email! ;)



If you don't get this in a subscription, you can order it here. There are some amazing cards in there, as usual.

enjoy!! Pin It Now!

11 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats AJ.....I really love this card!!!! Hope all is well..

Shauna K said...

congrats, cover girl!! :D such an adorable card :D great color combo!

Sharon Jones said...

Awesome, AJ! Congratulations! I bet you are so proud of yourself! I know I would be...
Missy Cover Girl ;D

Kathy Martin said...

I love this card! I've been staring it all week since the magazine's been on my desk. :)

Jingle said...

Congratulations on the cover! It's a great card!

Angie Blom said...

beautiful card.. and COngrats on being on the Cover!!

Julie Overby said...

Saw this in the store yesterday! Totally fab! Congrats AJ!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

HOOOOORAY on making the cover!! That's fab! What a great card!! CONGRATS:)

Becky Carafa said...

Congrats, this is such a fun card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

How awesome to see your card on the cover!! Good for you~

fuzzylover said...

love the "cake twine" on your cards - great way to recycle.