June 14, 2011

New Avocado Arts sneak peek!

Today we are sharing projects using both the June set "Sunshine & Smiles" and the new July set "Hello Friend!" from Avocado Arts.   I have been enjoying bold color patterns lately- this paper is from Echo Parks Summer Days line and the die is from Spellbinders- S4-192 Blossom.

The flower is stamped on the card, and then again on to some scraps.  I cut and mounted the petals with foam squares for some extra dimension. 


Make sure to check out the rest of the teams projects today, and the AA blog/FB page/website.


enjoy!!


* See Richard, I posted! ;) Pin It Now!

5 comments:

sonyaeverding said...

great card. simple yet elegant

Lacey said...

awesome card! I love the bright colors! So cheerful!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! What a gorgeous shaped card--love that flower! <3

Michelle Ogdahl said...

Fabulous colors...so bright and happy. Love the shape and layout :) I really like how you popped up pieces of the flower to give it extra dimension. AWESOME!

Pandora said...

I love this card! it really caught my eye, love the use of colors.

Pandora from Home and Decor