June 29, 2011

The perfect pair



Two posts in TWO days!  Vacation sort of takes it all out of you some times, trying to get caught up ;)  The whole gang is sharing new projects using the JULY Avocado Arts set Hello Friend
For my card here, I used the S4-250 Bog Scalloped Circles SM set with some my Minds Eye Lime Twist paper for this one.  The socks are stamped using the same paper, the stars are the backside of he stripes.  I just adore these socks- My daughter purposely mis-matches her socks now, and they remind me of her!!
Make sure to check out the rest of the teams projects today, and the AA blog/FB page/website
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Julia said...

This is just darling AJ! love it!!!

Shauna K said...

so cute :D LOVE the paperpiecing, love love love it!

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

Love the PP, and that you paper pieced the socks! Cute! ;D

Lagene said...

Totally cute cards!!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I'm in looooooove with these socks! LOVE them!