June 14, 2011

Samantha Walker Creative team hop!

 Welcome to the monthly Samantha Walker Creative team hop! Today we are showcasing Samantha's Unity Stamp Collection!  First up is a card using her Life is beautiful set and her Blossom paper line from Creative Imaginations.  I used a Spellbinders die for the butterfly and sentiment, and stamped the pink border behind it- I like the little pop of pink in that mix of blue/green/browns.

Next up is another clean and simple styled card using her Ooh La La set from Unity, and her Kokeshi Lantern paper.  I am NOT usually a fan pf purple, but I am loving how this turned out!!  I used my Spellbinders to cut a portion of the purple paper.  I stamped the lantern and colored over it with a sparkly marker- (an atyou pen from Copic)


Make sure to head on over to Samantha's blog- I believe there is a Unity Stamps giveaway! ;)

Next make your way over to the Jennifer's Blog!!


Pin It Now!

37 comments:

deedoodle said...

Love the color combo great cards

Jingle said...

Wonderful cards, Aj!

Kary said...

Cute cards, AJ!! Esp love the chandelier card. ;)

Guiseppa said...

Fabulous cards AJ! I love them both!

Kaytee said...

Great theme, very chic!

sharon g said...

Ahh, so serene...

Designing with Debbie said...

Beautiful CAS cards. Thanks for sharing

Monique said...

Very pretty!!

Pinky said...

Oh AJ so pretty! Great cards!

Clare G said...

Really lovely cards.

Beth said...

I love both of these cards! I especially love the butterfly flourish! So pretty!

happy said...

Love your cards!

Yvonne said...

Love the cards!

Tina M said...

I AM a big fan of purple and love the way this card came out too!

Carisa said...

both cards are beautiful!

Michelle said...

very pretty cards!

thekolbes said...

Both of your are gorgeous
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

Billie Dee said...

What fascinating stamps! And I love what you've done with them.

silvia said...

Pretty cards!

Anonymous said...

I like it very much!

alicecarman said...

Cute stamps!

Babe O'Mara said...

Lovely cards. Especially the chandelier one. Nice job.

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

Melinda said...

I love purple.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! LOVE these cards--and I LOVE that ribbon on the second one! GORGEOUS:)

Victoria said...

Love your cards! Such incredible simplicity and fab ideas ! thanks!!

Becky said...

so pretty

marilyn said...

Great cards! Especially loving the first one!

jengd said...

Great cards- I really like the clean simplicity of the 2nd.

Carol said...

Love the CAS design of these cards!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

JenMarie said...

These are FABulous!

jules said...

beautiful...especially love the second card...one of my favorite SW sets!

jennifer mitten said...

Lovely cards!!

Shelley said...

Beautiful cards!

Lillian Child said...

Delightful creativity!

Janet Z said...

Super cards!!!

Barbara said...

Thank you for the inspiration and letting us share in seeing your creativity! It is fabulous!

Samantha Walker said...

love the black and white ribbon with the chandelier...cute cards!