June 20, 2011

You did it!

So, I have been a bit absent this last month or so...




 I have been focusing all of my attention elsewhere...My sons LAST day of elementary school.  I am now a mom of a middle schooler. sigh.


 He sort of didn't realize he was a tad late for his LAST day of safety patrol, so he had to run off quickly-


 but was still able to make silly faces at me all the way there.  :)


yep. he did it.  So very proud, he's become such an amazing person.   Here's a little congrats card for all the school age accomplishments made out there this spring!


The paper is from an old book I got at a garage sale, I used it as a background strip, and stamped the books on it.   The stamps are Unity, and the die is from Spellbinders™.

enjoy! Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Congratulations! My oldest just finished his first year of middle school :-) and LOVED it--he really got into the social aspect of school. Fortunately, he's still got a good head on his shoulders.

Our kids grow up way too quickly-enjoy these moments.

Jess-The Whimsical Butterfly said...

awwww congrats. I'm in the same boat w/ you this year...my oldest DD is now a middle schooler too. And as proud as I am of the person she is becoming, I'm so sad that she's so old, ya know? Great pics too! and sweet, sweet card, bet he loved it! he is going to soar next year at that new school- congrats to your boy!!!