July 31, 2011

I heart U

It's that time again- We are sharing new August Avocado Arts set ZipNBy today!  I love how this set is so versatile- add a few Spellbinders™ hearts and make some Valentines with it!   

I love Kraft and red together- I stamped the stripes several different times in various angles and ramdomly stamped the hearts as well.  The paper is Lily Bee and the rhinestones are Want2Scrap.


Make sure to check out the rest of the teams projects today, and the AA Blog/FB page/website
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

eryn hagen said...

ohhh very much LOVE the red & kraft combo! :) thx for the inspiration aj!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHH! I just love kraft/red together--love this stamp set!!

Penne said...

I LOVE this card! Must have the stamp set, AJ...

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

This is SUPER ADORABLE!!! I love this! ;o)

Angie Blom said...

oh I love love this card Aj. xx